3. Area Executive - Circulation (2)
• Visit market daily for monitoring and reporting sales
• Monitor point to point distribution and subscription copies
• Build strong public relations with retailers
• Resolve delivery issues and submit reports
• Responsible for ensuring proper product placement with highest visibility
• Responsible for placing promotion materials at point of sales
• Submit reports to the supervisor on a daily basis
• Travel frequently within designated area
• Minimum Bachelors Degree preferably in Management or equivalent
• Minimum of one years experience in related field
• Should have eloquent communication, dealing and negotiation skill
• Ability to work under pressure and during odd timings
• Must possess own bike with valid license
Asia Pacific Communication Associates (APCA) Nepal was started in 2001. It is a multinational company with its partner APCA India also operating in India, and Mauritius. APCA Nepal's vast portfolio ranges from marketing Nepal's biggest selling English daily The Himalayan Times to harnessing modern technology in conceiving the increasingly popular SMS service THT Live.
With its tremendous flair for versatile marketing, it has played a pivotal role in shaping the evolution of the print media space in the country, pioneering a spate of revolutionary new concepts and innovations. Firmly entrenched in the upper echelons of the media horizon, it has built an unshakeable reputation in the domains of distribution, pricing and client servicing.