Job Title: Brand & Marketing Manager- Brand & Marketing (1)
• Develop the most efficient and result led annual plan for the promotion of various products and services in consultation with various product owners within the company. The promotional plan should include promotions at POS, print, electronic and digital mediums
• Develop financial budgets for the promotion of each and every product and services separately within the overall promotional budgets and ensure acceptance of the same by the concerned product owners
• Standardize activities and work out detailed plans and calendar for the execution of promotional plans for each product separately
• Delegate responsibility and ensure compliance with the given plans and report any deviation in the same. Carry out alternative plans for the deviations and in case of emergencies.
• Carry out planning and effectively organize the events owned by the company
n Identify vendors and resources for implementing the promotional plans and efficiently executing the various events owned by the company
• Assist team members in achieving their task and responsibilities by providing them with required knowledge, resources and training
• Responsible to monitor the progress and results of each promotional activity, create and submit reports covering all aspects of such promotional activities
• Strong knowledge about branding and brand management
• Must possess strong consumer and product awareness
• Should have knowledge of social media promotions
• Should have strong communication, negotiation and analytical skills
• Should be able to work under pressure and have capabilities to meet deadlines
Asia-Pacific Communication Associates Nepal Pvt. Ltd. offers a pleasant, good working environment with the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging position within a dynamic and ambitious environment. Next to good working conditions, APCA also offers you a wide variety of incentives on the basis of your nature of the work like transportation, communication facilities along with the bonuses on meeting the required targets.
Interested candidates can send in their application clearly mentioning the post applied, along with their updated CVs, within 7 days, to the following address:
Human Resources Department
Asia - Pacific Communication Associates Nepal (Pvt.) Ltd APCA House, Anamnagar, Kathmandu, Nepal
P.O.Box 23782 OR E-mail: email@example.com
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.
Asia Pacific Communication Associates (APCA) Nepal was started in 2001. It is a multinational company with its partner APCA India also operating in India, and Mauritius. APCA Nepal's vast portfolio ranges from marketing Nepal's biggest selling English daily The Himalayan Times to harnessing modern technology in conceiving the increasingly popular SMS service THT Live.
With its tremendous flair for versatile marketing, it has played a pivotal role in shaping the evolution of the print media space in the country, pioneering a spate of revolutionary new concepts and innovations. Firmly entrenched in the upper echelons of the media horizon, it has built an unshakeable reputation in the domains of distribution, pricing and client servicing.