Job Title: Customer Care Incharge (1)
• Responsible for accumulating and reporting the customers feedback and complaints
• Responsible for assigning the complaints of delivery to the incharge and follow up till the complain is resolved
• Inform customers about redress of the problem and take their feedback
• Prepare reports on all activities and submit it to the supervisor for review and verification
• Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
• Minimum Bachelors Degree preferably in Management or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years experience in related field
• Should have eloquent communication, documentation and negotiation skill
• Should be self motivated and have a positive learning attitude with good interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol
• Ability to work under pressure and during odd timings
Asia Pacific Communication Associates (APCA) Nepal was started in 2001. It is a multinational company with its partner APCA India also operating in India, and Mauritius. APCA Nepal's vast portfolio ranges from marketing Nepal's biggest selling English daily The Himalayan Times to harnessing modern technology in conceiving the increasingly popular SMS service THT Live.
With its tremendous flair for versatile marketing, it has played a pivotal role in shaping the evolution of the print media space in the country, pioneering a spate of revolutionary new concepts and innovations. Firmly entrenched in the upper echelons of the media horizon, it has built an unshakeable reputation in the domains of distribution, pricing and client servicing.