- Overseeing all recruitment and selection process including identifying recruitment sources, coordinating with job agencies, screening CVs, conducting interview, processing documentation, coordinating with department heads and executives, etc.
- Conducting employee induction/orientation in co-ordination with the concerned department heads.
- Calculating advance payment, EMI, adjusting salary increment,etc. to prepare pay roll (pay) sheet and processing employee benefit claims.
- Preparing overall employee forecast plan and allocating budget for HR and admin in co-ordination with department heads and executive.
- Supervising admin employees and providing them with necessary training as/per required.
- Identifying the KPI and KRA and conducting performance appraisal annually.
- Processing employee exit process as well as facilitating employee termination.
- Co-coordinating with external audit to conduct HR audit
Master degree with 4-5 years of experience in HR operation
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.
In the year 1973 A.D., when two brothers from Pokhara, a beautiful city in the western region of Nepal, saw immense opportunities for the confectionery business in the country and started a small confectionery company called Laxmi Mithai Bhandar. Prior to this most of the confectionery products were used to be imported from South Asian countries, Europe, and Western countries. There was not any promising confectionery company in the country. The two brothers started to manufacturing and marketing confectionery products with the vision to make the nation self-dependent in the confectionery sector. Today that brotherhood and vision has transferred Laxmi Mithai Bhandar into a Laxmi Group, a reputed group of industries and trading houses in the county, and offered Nepalese consumers their most admired confectionery brands like Orange Ball, Chocofun, Lacto fun, Crave, Smart lollypop.
It took almost 30 yrs for Laxmi Mithai Bhandar to transcend itself to the reputed Laxmi Group. The distance was definitely not easy. The resources were limited. Competitions were strong. Economy was not favorable. In such difficult scenario, what company had was strong belief in its entrepreneurial capabilities to find new opportunities in what ever form. While pursuing those opportunities with total devotion company had long list of success stories as well as few setbacks.
Today the company stands tall because it's thriving for the opportunities and the energies that went exhausted are valued as the most important jewels.
This legacy will be carried on in the form of Exploring and Learning..