- Ensure the smooth functioning of the Supply chain Management.
- Planning and Managing Logistics, Transportation and Customer Service.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock level, delivery times, transport cost and efficiency of Logistic services.
- To manage the entire order cycle and dispatch dates and maintaining an accurate inventory.
- Once order requests or order are received it is up to logistics officer to manage the pulling and manage appropriate transport as proper schedule.
- To oversee and coordinate with store, production, sales, Dealers, Compliance and other related stakeholders for Proper Supply chain procedures and optimize time of delivery as per requirement.
- In addition to the above carry out any other task assigned by the management.
- Prepare periodically logistic report and submit to Head of Department.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Self-Motivated, Disciplined, Punctual..
- Profficiency in Microsoft office, Application and Advance excel skill
Interested candidate can send their updated resume with cover letter to email@example.com
Head Office[1/07, Bagbazar, Pokhara, Nepal] Corporate Office [Bhagwati Bahal Marg, Naxal Kathmandu,
Active Jobs By Laxmi Group Pvt.Ltd.
Laxmi Group Pvt.Ltd.