1. Regular communication with plant Managers or other concerning staffs.
· To know the finished goods stock status in daily basis or as require.
· To provide necessary information them with respect to the dispatch of goods.
2. Dispatch management.
· Regular communication with sales team.
· To collect purchase orders placed by the dealers through our sales staff.
· To release or hold purchase order in the base of their credit status.
3. Credit control and collection of dues.
· To provide credit status of the dealers and remind them in order to collect the dues.
· To push them for the collection of dues and sales too.
4. Security (Bank guarantee or Cash deposit) management.
· To obtain necessary bank guarantee or cash deposit on behalf of dealers as the security of credit of invoice.
· To ask dealers for additional security while goes credit high.
· Regular follow up of the bank guarantee for the renewal of the same.
· Necessary communication with banks, dealers and other bodies as needed.
5. Admin Department
· Attendance checking.
· Leave approval and record.
· Approval of bills under authority.
Interested candidate can send their updated resume with cover letter to email@example.com