1. Regular communication with plant Managers or other concerning staffs.
· To know the finished goods stock status in daily basis or as require.
· To provide necessary information them with respect to the dispatch of goods.
2. Dispatch management.
· Regular communication with sales team.
· To collect purchase orders placed by the dealers through our sales staff.
· To release or hold purchase order in the base of their credit status.
3. Credit control and collection of dues.
· To provide credit status of the dealers and remind them in order to collect the dues.
· To push them for the collection of dues and sales too.
4. Security (Bank guarantee or Cash deposit) management.
· To obtain necessary bank guarantee or cash deposit on behalf of dealers as the security of credit of invoice.
· To ask dealers for additional security while goes credit high.
· Regular follow up of the bank guarantee for the renewal of the same.
· Necessary communication with banks, dealers and other bodies as needed.
5. Admin Department
· Attendance checking.
· Leave approval and record.
· Approval of bills under authority.
Interested candidate can send their updated resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Laxmi Group is a conglomerate group which was established on 1973, Pokhara. It marks its presence in the FMCG, automobile trading and packaging industry to name a few. It is a prominent corporate house which represents the Korean automobile brand, Hyundai in Nepal. It also produces packaging items for chocolates, biscuits and soaps. It is highly credited for its celebrated chocolate brand, Choco fun. It currently employs more than 1000 bright minds.