|Experience||:||Minimum 1-2 years experience in a similar role however fresh graduates may also apply|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||Sales / Distribution|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Minimum Bachelor Degree in Management or equivalent|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-12-12 - Expired|
- Carry out meeting plan in coordination with the team and the supervisor
- Understand customer requirements and provide details on products and services of the company to the clients through product brochures and presentations
- Responsible to follow up with the clients and provide additional information if any requested by the client
- Responsible to provide meetings feedback to the supervisor
- Responsible for converting the leads into actual sales and consult with the supervisor if there are any queries/requirements of the clients
- Responsible for achieving the assigned sales calls target and for achieving monthly sales targets
- Maintain and develop good relationships with clients through personal contact and social gestures
- Work actively to successfully organize the events organized by the company
- Create records of their activities and provide daily and monthly report to the supervisor
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Management or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a similar role however fresh graduates may also apply
- Strong Communication skills with strong business related knowledge
- Ability and desire for sales job with a confident and determined approach
- Must possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently
- Highly self motivated and ambitious in achieving goals
- Must be capable of thriving in the competitive markets
- Must have a valid driving license and a two-wheeler
APCA Nepal Pvt. Ltd. offers a pleasant, good working environment with the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging position within a dynamic and ambitious environment. Next to good working conditions, APCA also offers you a wide variety of incentives on the basis of your nature of the work like transportation, communication facilities along with the bonuses on meeting the required targets.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Interested candidates can send their application clearly mentioning the post applied along with updated CVs, within 7 days.
Human Resources Department
APCA Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
APCA House, Anamnagar, Kathmandu, Nepal
P.O.Box 23782 OR E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is expired.