|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Job Category||:||Human Resource|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Entry Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Master's Degree in Related Field|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-09-20 - Expired|
- Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, short-listing, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Maintaining a long list of good candidates for future.
- Employee Administration: onboarding and of boarding employees
- Assist in Preparation, development, and implementation of performance management as well as performance evaluation policies and procedures
- Working with external HR consultants, if needed
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records
- Build and maintain relationships with major colleges/universities and societies to facilitate hiring
- Organize and participate in major recruiting events
Must possess excellent strategic thinking, interpersonal, and ethical conduct skills
Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
Two Wheeler Licen can be an added Advantage
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Apply Instruction:Interested Candidates are requested to send their updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org OR Apply Online.
This job is expired.