- Configures, tests, maintain LAN/WAN, wireless equipment and related services.
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves network problems.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
- Reporting network operational status and managing projects.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- This position is responsible for the oversight of all operations that involved the development and support of information systems.
- NETWORKING AND WEB DESIGNING EXPERIENCE WOULD BE PREFERABLE
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY ONLINE
Krishna Galli ,Lalitpur
Active Jobs By Panchakanya Group