- Prepare budgets and forecast ROI for every corporate division as well as a subsidiary.
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan.
- Monitor, revise, and report on entire marketing activities along with results inclusive of ROI.
- Prepare, develop plus maintain subsidiary and a corporate brand image along with market awareness.
- Prepare, develop as well as maintain corporate website having regular needs evaluation.
- Maintain entire information as required for presentation for trade shows or career fair boards.
- Manages and creates content for Company social media outlets, web pages, and the like.
- Collects and compiles customer feedback in an easily reviewed and understood format for review by company management and leadership.
- Forecasts and analyze sales trends, marketing strategies, and product performance; prepares and presents reports summarizing information; makes recommendations based on the analysis.
- Drive competitive analysis and positioning to influence business value proposition.
- Other duties as assigned by the management.
- At least 5 years of managerial-level experience in the marketing field of the relevant industry.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Must have a personal vehicle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their updated resume at email@example.com or APPLY ONLINE
Krishna Galli ,Lalitpur
Active Jobs By Panchakanya Group