- Builds relationships with local dealers by providing the highest quality customer service in the industry.
- Effectively manages and markets local dealer relationships to achieve all quality, pricing and volume objectives
- Follows up on approved deal
- Supports and assists team members in planning and execution of the Buying Centers operations.
- Communicates a weekly marketing schedule with Buying Centers operations.
- Communicates local market trends and remain aware of competitive programs as appropriate.
- Reviews local market findings with management and address dealers in problem areas to decide on appropriate action to be take.
- Maintains thorough understanding of key performance indicators relevant to position.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in the related field.
- Effective presentation skills
- Unyielding personal values and ethics
- Ability to build strong rapport with internal and external customers
- Strong sales skills with the creativity to differentiate yourself from the competition
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Proven track record of successful sales abilities: drive, ambition, and hustle
- Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license
Interested and Eligible Candidates are requested to send their updated resume along with their salary expectation at email@example.com
Krishna Galli ,Lalitpur
Active Jobs By Panchakanya Group