- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Create and Enforce Quality Control Standard Operating Procedures
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
- Screening, recruiting and training new factory workers.
- Manage all people and processes impacting environmental operations to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Set business goals, performance standards, and expectations through objectives and result tracking.
- Identify and implement training and development for succession planning to ensure the necessary people skills and resources are applied currently and in the future.
- Set continuous business development plans including identification and submission of capital and extraordinary maintenance projects to improve facility operations.
- Ensure effective administration of overall performance management, including performance reviews, for all employees within the span of control.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Industrial Management, Logistics, or related field.
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory.
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their updated resume at email@example.com or APPLY ONLINE
Krishna Galli ,Lalitpur
Active Jobs By Panchakanya Group