- Present, promote and sell a product to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Coordination with dealers and maintain the relationship
- Identify the potential market and expansion of the new area
- Analyzed the market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Attain and resolve customer problems and complaints to maximize customer satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Applicants with prior experience in FMCG or manufacturing Industry will be given priority in the selection process.
- Should be energetic, resourceful, willing to learn and participate in company affairs, and be a strong team player.
- Must have good interpersonal, communication, organizational, and negotiation skills.
- Must be able to provide excellent customer service and build long-term relations with the customers.
- Must have good technical skills to understand the company’s products.
- Should be proficient in the use of both English and Nepali language – both spoken and written.
- Must have basic computing knowledge and be able to use MS Office, Email, and the Internet.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and must own a two-wheeler.
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their updated resume at email@example.com or APPLY ONLINE
Krishna Galli ,Lalitpur
Active Jobs By Panchakanya Group