- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting various different network architecture. Configure and install software, servers, routers and other network devices
- Collaborating with network architects to design and implement functional company networks.
- Monitoring and diagnosing performance issues.
- Drawing up network status reports.
- Conducting regular network performance tests.
- Designing, writing and updating both system documentation and network documentations.
- Develop, update, and report performance metrics and status on security compliance.
- Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness.
- Suggest improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent, Masters Preferred.
- A Minimum 4 years of previous work experience as a Network Engineer
- Advanced knowledge of the network operating systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of key networking hardware (including CPUs, wiring, and routers)
- Knowledge of communication and routing protocols.
- Familiarity with network analysis tools such as SolarWind, Nagios, Cacti, etc.
- Team mentoring and communications.
- At least CCNA or Equivalent Professional Certification. Familiar with Cisco, Huawei, Fortigate, CheckPoint, PaloAlto and other major brands.
- Experience of Network Architecture Design and Deployment as well as Networking, Systems/Security Administration would be an advantage.
- HCIA/CCNA/RHCE is preferred.
Active Jobs By Dish Media Network Ltd (DishHome)