- Monitoring of Power Sources- DG, UPS, Stabilizer and Transformers.
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and resolving the issues.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units.
- Executing plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning of systems, lighting and other electrical systems.
- Maintaining electrical apparatus and fixtures for distribution and other equipments.
- Apparatus check for safety and distribution components.
- Good knowledge of tools and various safety equipment’s.
- Providing electrical support and maintenance as per required and specified.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or sub-overseer with 1 year experience in related field
- Extensive knowledge in House Wiring, Online UPS and 3-phase electrical system
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems will be an advantage
- Ability to use electrical hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Should be a good team player with critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates can send in their CVs along with an application at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th Shrawan 2076.
Active Jobs By Dish Media Network Ltd (DishHome)
Dish Media Network Ltd (DishHome)