- Ensuring proper functioning of all the logistics and procurement activities
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
- Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
- Help the department head to create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
- Negotiate transportation rates or services and prepare Transportation and Courier contract
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, service logs, or other required details
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems
- Follow-up and Ensure proper and timely delivery of goods
- Negotiating and dealing with the vendors for the purchase of different items and goods.
- Preparing Comparative Statements and issuing Job/ Purchase Orders.
- Keeping proper track and record of all the company assets.
- Coordinating with Accounts Department for the payment of different vendors.
- Documentation of all workflow of procurement or logistics activities
- Market visit as required
Must have a strong knowledge/understanding of Logistics and Procurement Management
Good knowledge on Microsoft Office Package and other basic Computer Applications
Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Able to work independently and in a team
Highly proficient in MS Office applications
Committed, meticulous, independent
Good interpersonal and communication skill
Interested candidates are required to send in their updated CV and application by 10th August, 2016