- Monitoring of broadcast/RF/electrical systems.
- Analyzing technical faults and report to supervisor.
- Minimizing loss of services when equipment fails by quickly identifying and implementing alternative method of service provision.
- Implementing request from supervisors and colleagues inside the department practice.
- Communicating effectively and sharing information with members of the team.
- +2 / P.G/ CTEVT Diploma pass with science / Technical faculty.
- Basics on Electronics, Communication and Electrical
- Fresher’s or at least `1 year experience in related field
- Skills & Ability in Electrical and Networking
Active Jobs By Dish Media Network Ltd (DishHome)