- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Flexible to work on any shift (morning, general, evening) and on weekends/occasions.
- Timely pick up and drop of the guest when required.
- Providing accurate vehicle log book.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- SLC Pass
- Valid Driving license
- Atleast 2 years of driving experience
- Familiarity with GPS device
- Polite and professional disposition
Those who are interested can send their CVs at email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further processing.
Active Jobs By Dish Media Network Ltd (DishHome)