- Install, patch and maintain Database software.
- Testing database applications to ensure functionality.
- Collaborating with other Dbas to implement structures.
- Performing regular security updates to keep user data safe.
- Tune all database instance components including SQL, TSQL and PL/SQL.
- Approve all production schema changes.
- Approve changes to database design.
- Control access permissions and privileges.
- Develop, manage and test backup and recovery plans.
- Ensure that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly.
- Implement failover technology.
- Responsible to keep the databases up and running smoothly around the clock.
- Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent from any recognized university.
- 2 Years of work experience of handling databases in Oracle & MSSQL.
- Oracle Certification, preferably OCA.
- Strong IT Skills as well as creative & analytical skill.
- Smart, Flexible and Positive attitude with willingness to learn and can do attitude.
Interested candidates can send their CVs along with an application at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process.
Active Jobs By Dish Media Network Ltd (DishHome)
Dish Media Network Ltd (DishHome)