- Installation of UPS, battery, Positioning & Moounting.
- Input/ Output Supply.
- Earthing & Distribution.
- Body and System Earthing for UPS installation.
- Battery connection, Wiring and Distribution.
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and resolving the issues.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units.
- Executing plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning of systems, lighting and other electrical systems.
- Maintaining electrical apparatus and fixtures for distribution and other equipment’s.
- Apparatus check for safety and distribution components.
- Good knowledge of tools and various safety equipment’s.
- Providing electrical support and maintenance as per required and specified.
Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work in any shifts. Flexible to work in long shifts and overnight when required.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or sub – overseer with 1 year experience in related field.
- Extensive knowledge in house Wiring, Earthing, Switching, DG & Online UPS Handling.
- Knowledge in Single/3-phase electrical system.
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems will be an advantages.
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- Team Player mentality
Active Jobs By Dish Media Network Ltd (DishHome)