- Developing integration methods into the company’s core product line in both an R&D environment and product development process
- Establishing requirements about system to enable interfacing with third party systems.
- Installationing, troubleshooting, and maintaining all fiber optic systems in businesses, homes, schools, and other organizations to ensure that they are working properly.
- Measuring the signal strength of television, and internet connections to ensure that there is adequate performance.
- Performing inspections to make sure that the fiber optic systems do not have defects that could undermine performance.
- Conducting regular inspections of the systems with the aim of locating and repairing any defects detected during the inspections.
- Determining solutions to any problems and issues that are preventing the fiber optic systems from performing optimally.
- Constructing a proper splice case as well as preparing and maintaining records, diagrams and schematics relating to the splice case.
- Bachelor degree in engineering. Masters preferred.
- In depth knowledge and experience in fiber optics sensing systems required. At least 5-7 years of experience in the field.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to take broad scope requirements and reduce to practice applied research through product development on new concepts and products.
- Good track record of success in solving important and difficult problem.
- Ability to create, optimize and evaluate design with feature sets based on the fiber optic.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple developments projects and assignments.
- Ability to work under development deadlines.
- Ability to lead and execute projects and project deliverables.
Active Jobs By Dish Media Network Ltd (DishHome)