- Prepare, plan and configure open source system as required by the business scope.
- Identify and troubleshoot complex system related issues.
- Research and development activities and reporting.
- Training junior staffs to provide support to the end users.
- Identifying best product to assist procurement division.
- Reporting in daily basis and escalate issues to senior people if required.
- Performing backup and planning for disaster recovery process whenever necessary.
- Monitoring system health and reporting in daily basis.
- Bachelors degree in Information technology.
- Minimum five years of experience in similar role.
- RHCE certification will be given preference.
- Knowledge on server hardware will be given advantages
- Candidate should have good command over Linux system.
- Should be able to configure and troubleshoot open source based application systems.
- Should have good understanding over server clustering solutions like NDB, Galera etc.
- Must have knowledge on services required for a network operator.
- Must have knowledge on various database management systems.
- Must be familiar with shell scripting and task automation.
- Should have good communication skills over English language.
Working in a team environment where initiative and dedication is encouraged
An equal opportunity workplace that values diversity and does not discriminate
High level of responsibility with opportunities to learn and grow
Attractive salary based on experience and qualifications
Annual Performance Appraisal System
Festival expense allowance
Interested candidates can send their Updated Resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Candidates are requested to clearly specify the Position & Location that they are applying for.
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.
"Classic Tech a licensed Internet Service Provider (ISP) and Network Service Provider (NSP) that was formed in July 2009 and has since shown the fastest growth and attained a high level of customer confidence. This milestone has been achieved through a focused and dedicated approach to providing an efficient and unmatched level of customer support.
With 1000+ employees and 22 established branches, Classic Tech is rapidly growing clientele along operational requirements.
The need of the candidates who shares vision within the philosophy of 'Think Big, Think Quick' are welcomed to apply."