Job Grade: Officer/Senior Officer/ Assistant Manager
Department: Credit Approval
1. Job Code: DeptCAPROV1 032 Location: Province 1 (Base Station: Biratnagar)
2. Job Code: DeptCAPROV2 033 Location: Province 2 (Base Station: Birgunj)
3. Job Code: DeptCAPROV3 034 Location: Bagmati Province (Base Station: Kathmandu)
4. Job Code: DeptCAPROV4 035 Location: Gandaki Province (Base Station: Pokhara)
5. Job Code: DeptCAPROV5 036 Location: Lumbini Province (Base Station: Butwal)
6. Job Code: DeptCAPROV6 037 Location: Karnali Province (Base Station: Surkhet)
7. Job Code: DeptCAPROV7 038 Location: Sudurpashchim Province (Base Station: Dhangadi)
The candidate must have an ability to strengthen and facilitate aggressive growth of risk assets and up-keeping the bank’s credit cum compliance standards. Candidate must have orientation towards detailed credit assessment, excellent written/ spoken communication skills in an environment fostering independent credit assessment function of the bank
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Manager
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Officer/Officer/Senior Officer
Candidate is mandatorily required to mention the job code of the vacancy they are applying for in the application and candidates failing to mention job code shall be disqualified.
Candidate need to submit a separate application for each job code and candidate can submit multiple application for different job codes.
Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.
The candidate need to apply for a specific position and location as per their preference under the vacancy and multiple applications for the position at multiple locations is also allowed.
Documentary evidence related to qualification and experience shall be sought from the shortlisted candidates. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Deadline to Apply: May 02, 2021
To Apply: Log on to www.nicasiabank.com/current-vacancies to know about other requirements and to apply.
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.
NIC Asia Bank is one of the largest private sector commercial banks in the country in terms of capital base, balance-sheet size, number of branches, ATM network and customer base. The Bank has 53 branches at present, which will be expanded to 66 branches within July 2014 with the relocation of 13 branches, which were merged together during the merger process. The existing branch network, across Nepal, covers almost all major financial centers of the country.