|Experience||:||Minimum 2 years professional experience in a similar position|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor's degree in Management, Business Studies/Business Administration|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-11-15 - Expired|
Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH as a federal enterprise supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation. GIZ invites applications from suitable and qualified professionals for the GIZ Office Kathmandu. GIZ Office ensures consistent overall representation of the company and its successful positioning as a service provider for sustainable development. The Office coordinates and liaises closely with the German Embassy, and the Partner Institutions both from Government and civil society as well as with the private sector. It provides human resources management as well as financial and commercial support services for the Programmes and carries out regular audits to all Programmes ensuring the adequate application of the funds entrusted to GIZ.
Position: Secretary to the Country Director (CD)
Duty Station: Kathmandu
- Provide secretarial services and assist in effective functioning of the Country Director's office
- Type official correspondence, reports and other documents and carry out translations Nepali/English
- Answer, screen, forward and/or return phone calls and messages, arrange for and confirm appointments
- Prepare and update various kinds of lists, download or edit project documents as per need of CTAs and direction of the supervisor
- Attend internal team meetings/workshops, write minutes and circulate
- Manage e-mails of GIZ Nepal's official e-mail address to the concerned head of units and staffs by determining the priority matters
- Manage the recordkeeping and filing of documents (both hard copies and in e-copies)
- Arrange visitors programmes (hotel bookings, appointments, travel requirements etc.)
- Distribute annual reports and monthly GIZ magazines, annual GIZ calendars, greeting cards etc.
- Update GIZ information in Aid Management Platform (AMP), in coordination with CTAs and finance colleagues from project
- Support in logistics arrangements and documentation for official events and programmes
Required qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Business Studies/Business Administration
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in a similar position
- A good team player with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Proactive and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills in English and Nepali (both written and verbal) and working knowledge of German will be an asset
- Sound computer skills (MS Office, Excel)
Interested Nepali citizens are requested to send a complete application including CV and two referees to the email address <firstname.lastname@example.org> by November 15, 2018. Only applications sent by email will be accepted. Please write in the subject line while applying by position: for "Ref. Nr. 18020- Secretary to the CD".
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview. No telephone inquiries will be entertained. The organization reserves the right to cancel or postpone the whole recruitment process without providing any reasons whatsoever.
The salary and social benefits will correspond to the rule applicable to GIZ national personnel in Nepal. Especially women and candidates from underprivileged groups are encouraged to apply.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.