Student Relationship Officer (Discipline Incharge)
1. Minimum qualification Bachelor's degree
2. Minimum 2 years of experience in similar capacity.
3. Experience in handling issues related to discipline and security.
4. Must be physically well built and must not hesitate to take the situation under control.
5. Efficient in dealing with aggressive students and other violators at a moment's notice.
6. Must be flexible in the workplace.
7. Possible knowledge of various adolescent problems and their symptoms.
Role and Responsibility:
1. Must be vigilant and make rounds during all breaks and during all events in College.
2. Regular class room checks during lunch and other breaks.
3. Bag checking is mandatory.
4. Regular check of college uniform, hairs and nails of the students at the gate.
5. Constant communication with control room via walkie-talkie and monitor CCTV footage.
6. Recording and documentation of all discipline related cases of the students.
7. Assisting ECA Coordinator and supervising during all ECA activities.
8. Escorting students to other colleges for games & sports and events in coordination with ECA coordinator.
9. Regular round of bathrooms, shady nooks and corners.
10. To assist coordinators in managing students with serious behavior problems and collaborate with parents of students with behavior problems in helping the students overcome their difficulties.
11. Planning, organizing and monitoring of matters related to student discipline at college in coordination with the management team.
Interested candidates may apply with covering letter and latest CV to Director at email@example.com or submit it directly at the school office latest by 15th May, 2016.
GEMS Institute of Higher Education, the higher section of Graded English Medium School (GEMS), was established in 2008 with the prime objective of providing higher level education from Pre-university to Masters level degree courses. Currently, we offer GCE A Level, a prestigious degree programme of the Cambridge University, the UK and Plus 2 in Science under the affiliation with Higher Secondary Education Board (HSEB), Nepal. We also offer Bachelor of Science (BS) programme under the affiliation with Angeles University Foundation (AUF), the Philippines. The BS degree is a pre-requisite course for Doctor of Medicine (MD) in the Philippines. Our students join Angeles University for MD upon completion of BS with us.
The higher education facilities are located within the campus of the main complex of the high school at Khumaltar, Dhapakhel, which is 1.5 kilometer away from Sat Dobato, Lalitpur.