GEMS Higher Secondary School would like to invite applications from competent, dynamic and experienced candidate for the post of CONTROL ROOM OFFICER to work in the CCTV control room that represents the nerve centre of our security system.
A. We have
1. Modern infrastructure and resources.
2. Career growth plans that can prepare you for further development or promote you into even more challenging roles.
3. An open mind for new ideas, creativity and innovative methodologies.
4. Competitive salary and perks.
B. Qualification: Plus 2 passed in any field with minimum two years of experience in a similar capacity.
C. The Ideal Candidate must:
1. Have good IT skills and computer accessories knowledge.
2. Have ability to prioritize work in the interest of safety and secure environment.
3. Work under pressure.
4. Have Good understanding of institution policies and procedures.
5. Have flexibility to work as per the need of the institution.
D. You must have a good : Concentration and Inspecting ability.
E. Your roles and responsibilities include but are not exclusive to the following;
1. Ensuring that the Control Room remains secure at all times and that no unauthorized person enters the Control Room.
2. Observing and monitoring of all the CCTV cameras in the school and college premises.
3 Review footages of the previous captures.
4. Report any incident, suspicious activities, injury, discipline problems, abuse, bully, fights and any other unusual scenes to the concerned department/management in an accurate manner.
5. Record keeping and maintain documentation of information and footages reported to the concerned department.
6. Keep a close eye on the employee sign in and sign out procedures for arrival and departure during the office hours and report about any disobedience to the concerned departments.
7. Work with confidentiality and safeguarding of recorded documents.
8. Maintenance of CCTV cameras, walkie-talkie and other equipment and report about any problems/ breakdowns and fix it by communicating with vendors/ suppliers.
9. Aware of all emergency procedures ensuring all emergency exits are kept clear at all times
Interested candidates may download the application form from www.gems.edu.np/careers and send the completed form along with copies of all certificates, a passport size photograph and a letter of application to the Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it directly at the school office latest by 16th of November 2015 between 9:30 a.m. to 3:00p.m.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process.
GEMS Institute of Higher Education, the higher section of Graded English Medium School (GEMS), was established in 2008 with the prime objective of providing higher level education from Pre-university to Masters level degree courses. Currently, we offer GCE A Level, a prestigious degree programme of the Cambridge University, the UK and Plus 2 in Science under the affiliation with Higher Secondary Education Board (HSEB), Nepal. We also offer Bachelor of Science (BS) programme under the affiliation with Angeles University Foundation (AUF), the Philippines. The BS degree is a pre-requisite course for Doctor of Medicine (MD) in the Philippines. Our students join Angeles University for MD upon completion of BS with us.
The higher education facilities are located within the campus of the main complex of the high school at Khumaltar, Dhapakhel, which is 1.5 kilometer away from Sat Dobato, Lalitpur.