- Greet customers and present menus
- Provide excellent customer services
- Take and serve food/drinks orders
- Arrange table settings
- Keep tables clean and tidy at all times
- Cooperate and communicate with all serving and kitchen staff
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Active listening
- Good physical condition
- flexible regarding work schedules
interested and qualified candidates can send an updated resume with latest PP sized photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or may apply online.
We are Fastest growing Hospitality Group (Indreni Suites Hotel, Indreni Foodland, Indreni Banquets, Indreni De Cafe and Indreni Foodworld & Banquet) in Nepal.
Active Jobs By Indreni World