- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Ensure all documents relating to sales are correctly posted into the system in the correct accounting period.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Actively attend/participate in periodic stock count exercises, prepare related variance reports and analysis of the same
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations.
- Keeping account books and systems up to date.
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
Interested and qualified candidates can send an updated resume with latest PP sized photograph to email@example.com or may apply online
We are Fastest growing Hospitality Group (Indreni Suites Hotel, Indreni Foodland, Indreni Banquets, Indreni De Cafe and Indreni Foodworld & Banquet) in Nepal.
Active Jobs By Indreni World