- Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions, and accepting orders and payments.
- Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
- Preparing daily sales report and reporting it to concerned authority.
- Grinding and blending coffee beans, brewing coffee and tea, and serving items to customers..
- Cleaning and restocking work and dining areas, emptying trash and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
- Updating displays to attract customers.
- Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
- Exceptional listening and communication skills.
- A polite, engaging personality.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence.
- Willingness to work as part of a high-energy, efficient team in a fast-paced environment.
interested and qualified candidates can send an updated resume with latest PP sized photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or may apply online.
We are Fastest growing Hospitality Group (Indreni Suites Hotel, Indreni Foodland, Indreni Banquets, Indreni De Cafe and Indreni Foodworld & Banquet) in Nepal.
Active Jobs By Indreni World