- Courteously greets customers upon arrival and leaving the premises
- Collects payments, whether cash, credit card, or debit card
- Ensures that the prices of the meals are correctly inputted
- Inform customers about available modes of payments
- Answer customers’ questions regarding billed items
- Issues change or receipts
- Count cash in the cash register at the end of each shift and ensure that it tallies
- Prepare sales reports and present it to concerned authority
- customer service orientation
- communication skills
- Flexible in billing software and basic computer knowledge.
Interested and qualified candidates can send an updated resume with latest PP sized photograph to email@example.com or may apply online.
We are Fastest growing Hospitality Group (Indreni Suites Hotel, Indreni Foodland, Indreni Banquets, Indreni De Cafe and Indreni Foodworld & Banquet) in Nepal.
Active Jobs By Indreni World