- Performing all check-in and check-out tasks
- Managing online and phone reservations
- Informing customers about payment methods and verifying their credit card data
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
- Work experience as a Hotel Front Desk associate, Receptionist or similar role
- Experience with hotel reservations software.
- Customer service attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Flexible regarding work schedules
Interested and qualified candidates can send an updated resume with latest PP sized photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or may apply online.
We are Fastest growing Hospitality Group (Indreni Suites Hotel, Indreni Foodland, Indreni Banquets, Indreni De Cafe and Indreni Foodworld & Banquet) in Nepal.
Active Jobs By Indreni World