- Maintaining effective records and administration
- Communication and correspondence
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Should have very charming personality
- Strong Command over written and spoken Language
- Must have general computer skills, Ms word, Ms excel, Nepali Typing
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Interested and qualified candidates can send an updated resume with latest PP sized photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or may apply online
We are Fastest growing Hospitality Group (Indreni Suites Hotel, Indreni Foodland, Indreni Banquets, Indreni De Cafe and Indreni Foodworld & Banquet) in Nepal.
Active Jobs By Indreni World