- Responsible for handling incoming calls
- Monitor all inquiries for reservation and manage all communication with clients
- Schedules the front office staffs
- Supervises workload during shifts
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously
- guest/customer relations experience, preferably in a hospitality environment
- strong working knowledge of relevant computer skills
- flexible regarding work schedules
Interested and qualified candidates can send an updated resume with latest PP sized photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or may apply online.
We are Fastest growing Hospitality Group (Indreni Suites Hotel, Indreni Foodland, Indreni Banquets, Indreni De Cafe and Indreni Foodworld & Banquet) in Nepal.
Active Jobs By Indreni World