- Greeting guests as they enter.
- Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions.
- Assigning guests to tables they prefer, while keeping table rotation in mind so that servers receive the right number of customers.
- Engaging with guests to ensure they're happy with food and service.
- Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
- A knowledge of the menu.
- Helping out with other positions in the restaurant as needed.
- Providing great customer service.
- Able to work in a busy restaurant environment.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Active listening
- Good physical condition
- flexible regarding work schedules
Interested and qualified candidates can send an updated resume with latest PP sized photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or may apply online.
We are Fastest growing Hospitality Group (Indreni Suites Hotel, Indreni Foodland, Indreni Banquets, Indreni De Cafe and Indreni Foodworld & Banquet) in Nepal.
Active Jobs By Indreni World