- Ensure proper inventory management.
- Ensure spare parts availability as per customer requirements and provide timely parts distribution in all respective territories when required.
- Communicate with dealers to achieve spare parts regional sales target.
- Ensure parts invoicing timely and deposit amount as per policy.
- Participate in recovery activities if required.
- Ensure proper documentation of invoices, dealers, and parts promoter files.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
- Must have 3 to 4 years of experience in related fields with a bachelor's degree.
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Candidates must have a two-wheeler with a valid license.
- Candidates must have the knowledge and ability to operate computers.
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to send an updated resume to (email@example.com) only shortlisted candidates.
Automobiles and Parts
Active Jobs By MAW Vridhi Commercial Vehicle Pvt.Ltd.