- To open the job card of vehicle and Consulting with technicians about needed repairs and alternatives that can be offered in place of expensive repairs
- Answering customer questions about service outcomes and consulting with technicians when necessary
- Informing customers about potential cost savings and warranty protections
- Assisting customer with deciding to fix their car through the dealership's shop or trading the vehicle in
- Overseeing and managing the service center's scheduling and workflow
- Informing customers of changes in service or when their vehicle is ready to be picked up
- Must have 2 years experience in a related field with Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or above.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel
- Ability to speak effectively one on one.
- Ability to effectively listen.
- Ability to interpret customer needs.
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Flexibility to work in shifts
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to send an updated resume to (email@example.com) only shortlisted candidates.
Automobiles and Parts
Active Jobs By MAW Vridhi Commercial Vehicle Pvt.Ltd.