1.Monthly MIS preparation(PL, BS, and other as our standard)
3.Monthly fund projection.
4.Coordination with the bank for Loan, LC, etc
5.Statutory financial preparations with balance sheet details.
6.To assure up to date bookkeeping, reconciliation of bank, vendor, etc
7.To see if the expenses have proper support and follow company policy or not.
8.To make sure all the lc and tt open in time.
9.Maintaining lc and loan report.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Well organized with good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Work effectively with staff and public
• Work independently
• Organize tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple tasks
• Demonstrate good judgment and good problem-solving skills
• Respond appropriately to evaluation and changes in the work setting
• Degree in finance, accounting, or related field
• A minimum of five years experience in automobile fields.
• Experience in managing public or nonprofit funds
• Outstanding client service, communication, and organizational skills
• Ability to work collaboratively internally and with other charter schools
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to send an updated resume to (email@example.com) only shortlisted candidates.