- Assist in keeping the parts department clean and orderly.
- Record all sales and/or customer transactions that occur.
- Provide service technicians with parts required.
- Perform other tasks as required by Parts Manager.
- Verify receiving documents.
*Ability to speak effectively one on one.
* Ability to effectively listen.
* Ability to interpret customer needs.
* Basic computer skills.
* Must have CTEVT or Bachelor's degree.
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to send an updated resume to (email@example.com) only shortlisted candidates.
Automobiles and Parts
Active Jobs By MAW Vridhi Commercial Vehicle Pvt.Ltd.