- Overall Management of Accounts Department
- Preparation of Trial Balance, Costing Report, Reconciling Entries & Maintaining General Ledger as required by the accounting standards.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Should have knowledge of opening LC and import rules and regulations under Nepalese Act.
- Should have sound knowledge of Nepalese Taxation law, (VAT, TDS, INCOME TAX and CUSTOM, etc.), accounting principles and practices, accounting Software.
- Must have completed a Bachelor degree in a related subject
- Proactive with an outgoing personality
- Good convincing and communication skill
- Smart and positive attitude.
- Good knowledge about MS Office.
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to send an updated resume to (email@example.com) only shortlisted candidates.
Automobiles and Parts
Active Jobs By MAW Vridhi Commercial Vehicle Pvt.Ltd.