• Develop and manage annual and multi-year budgets that are adequate for the organization’s needs including preparation of periodic budget forecasts
• Prepare and maintain cash flow analyses as needed
• Analyze monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and effectively convey analysis to staff as requested
• Assist in preparing year-end books for audit
• Ensure operational compliance with policies, procedures, and regulations for any necessary entities • Process vendor payments and check requests
• Process employee reimbursements including managing employee credit card charges and reconcile credit card accounts
• Reconcile bank accounts and general ledger accounts as assigned
• Respond to inquiries from staff regarding budgets, deposits, disbursement, and grant reporting requests.
• Assist in reconciling all balance sheet and income statement accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis as indicated by the monthly closing schedule.
• Process payroll and report payroll taxes for the organization
• Perform basic office management duties as requested
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Well organized with good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Work effectively with staff and public
• Work independently
• Organize tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple tasks
• Demonstrate good judgment and good problem-solving skills
• Respond appropriately to evaluation and changes in the work setting
• Degree in finance, accounting, or related field
• A minimum of five years experience in automobile fields.
• Experience in managing public or nonprofit funds
• Outstanding client service, communication, and organizational skills
• Ability to work collaboratively internally and with other charter schools
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to send an updated resume to (email@example.com) only shortlisted candidates.