- Handle all outgoing and incoming call
- Handling emails
- Receive appropriate and adequate information and re-direct calls/message to the concern person or department
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories with appropriate instructions
- Security maintenance by following official procedures, monitoring logbooks and issuing visitor badges
- Keep safe and clean reception area by complying with official procedures, rules, and regulations
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other related works assigned as per the requirement
- Nepali Typing
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong communication and people skills
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
Interested candidates are requested to send their recently updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior Experience in related field will entertained.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
Active Jobs By Advance Group of Companies