- Coordinate and facilitate respective Chairman's calendar to arrange appointments, meetings, travel and logistic arrangements.
- Answer and screen telephone calls, and respond to emails, messages and other correspondence.
- Prepare minutes and maintain records of proceedings of the meeting.
- Coordinate with HOD’s for obtaining the reports in time and prepare an analytical report based on the information obtained.
- Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence accurately.
- Take dictation and prepare draft correspondence.
- Daily record keeping.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use.
- Operate and maintain office equipment.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Recommend actions to be taken on office expenditures such as equipment and supply needs.
- Must have MBA Degree with Finance specialization
- Must have knowledge about Data Analysis
- Must have Good Communication Skills
- Must have at least 1-2 Years of Experience in similar position
Interested candidates(Female) are required to send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of advertisement published.
Active Jobs By Advance Group of Companies