- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Identifies and establishes scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Researches, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to team.
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to team.
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Develops and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of financial and accounting processes
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word & Excel
- Must have MBA (Finance) in the faculty of management
Interested candidates(Female) are required to send their CV at email@example.com within 7 days of advertisement published.
Note: Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Active Jobs By Advance Group of Companies