1. Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
2. Be actively invilved in recruitment by preparing job description , posting ads and managing the hiring process.
3. Create and implement effective HR plans.
4. Develop training and development programs.
5. Assist in performance management process.
6. Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
7. Maintain employee record according to policy .
8 . Review employeement and working condition to ensure legal compliance .
Atleast 4 years of experience in working as HR officer .Can frequently travel to factory sites and priority would be given to MBA with 4 years of experience in HR field .
Eligable candidate are required to mentioned their CV in email@example.com