- Coordinate and facilitate respective Chairman and Group President’s calendar to arrange appointments, meetings, and travel and its logistic arrangements.
- Answer and screen telephone calls, and respond to emails, messages and other correspondence.
- Prepare minutes and maintain records of proceedings of the meeting.
- Coordinate with HoDs for obtaining the reports in time and prepare an analytical report based on the information obtained.
- Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence accurately.
- Take dictation and Prepare draft correspondence.
- Daily record keeping.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use.
- Operate and maintain office equipment.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Recommend actions to be taken on office expenditures such as equipment and supply needs.
- Must have MBA Degree in the faculty of management
- Must have Good Communication Skills
- Must have at least 1 Years of Experience
Interested candidates(Female) are required to send their CV at email@example.com within 10 days of advertisement published.
Active Jobs By Advance Group of Companies