Identify the potential customer through personal visit to dealers, phone call and reference of existing customers
· Keep track record of every customer visit and report to immediate supervisor.
· Provide genuine information about company's products and services as well as new schemes to the potential customers.
· Build good rapport with all potential customers and persuade them to do the business with company · Assist potential customers to fill up application forms and complete other procedures
· Prepare individual files for each customer and submit it to the Head-MIPL.
· Fill the Loan appraisal form as per the guidelines.
· Visit the customer’s residence and site for verification of compliance of requirement.
· Regularly follow up on the states of the loan file and communicate it to the Business- Head
· Ensure the client pays all the fees and charges in the cash counter before loan disbursement.
· Prepare and submit monthly reports- Monthly Plan, Daily Activities Reports, Loan Files and Customer
in Hand etc.
· Identify the major defaulters from the database and prioritize them.
· Monitor the loan accounts and track the repayments received, so that they don’t become irregular. · Make reminder calls to all the clients provided in the list about the due date and installment amount. · Identify the attitude and behavior of the clients towards the repayment of loan and correspond them accordingly
· Regular follow up in case of default in payment of installment.
· Issue the first caution letter to the client and handover it in case of installment getting overdue between 31 - 60 days
· Inform guarantor regarding the installment due.
· If necessary fix up a meeting with the client for further negotiation
· Issue the second caution letter as well as 7 days notices for repossession if the due date meets 61-90 days. Visit the location of defaulter clients & handover the same if necessary
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.