· Seek out prospective customers/business opportunities with new and existing customers.
· Makes personal sales calls at customer sites on a regular basis.
· Establishes and maintains customer relationships in order to grow profitable sales.
· Introduce and demonstrate new products to those customers if required
· Fulfills customer needs for information, catalogs, product pricing, etc and provide quotations where required.
· Follow-up on all generated quotations to assure that the sale happens and to document the outcome of the proposed solution.
· Generate profitable sales orders.
· Report competitive conditions and feedback from customers to management.
· Complete sales call and expense reports on a timely basis in accordance with company policy.
· Develop and maintain a sales forecast to help analyze market conditions an
· Implement a sales plan to support sales and profitability goals.
• Welcome customers
• Proactively ask customer how they can be assisted
• Provide customers with product information that they need
• Explain product features and warranty agreements
• Demonstrate the working of a product when required
• When on duty make sure the store is clean, all instruments are clean, items are properly displayed and user and labelled properly.
• Respond to customers’ requests and concerns in a resourceful manner
• Handle cashier duties by taking cash or credit cards in exchange of goods sold
• Manage product returns and exchanges
• Ensure that all purchased items are delivered to the customers in a prompt manner
• Inform about out of stock items
This Job is expired. The Company is no longer accepting applications for this position.