|Job Location||:||Kathmandu & Pokhara|
|No. of Vacancies||:||2|
|Experience||:||3 years experience in related field|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor in Hotel Management|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-12-25 - 10 Days Left|
· Leading and supervising a team and staff.
· Upholding the hotel's standards.
· Ensuring smooth operation of the hotels
· Effectively resolving guest complains
· Completing all required paperwork
· Conducting local marketing activities
· Carrying out travel service assistance
· Carrying out basic maintenance work
· Being a local representative for the company
· The job requires regular travelling to our chain Hotels located outside Kathmandu valley
· Working with budgets, planning, creating schedules and supervising operations are all a part of the job.
· Hotels have a lot of moving parts, from guests to maintenance, to events to budgets and scheduling. Hotel managers need to keep it all organized
· Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, Housekeeping, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives
· Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
· Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits
· Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services
· Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc
· Minimum 3 years work experience in hotel management
· Should be responsible & professional
· Should have an idea about food and beverage.
· Team player
· Should be able to perform multi-tasks
· Should maintain good relationships with vendors, clients and guests
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.