|No. of Vacancies||:||2|
|Experience||:||2-3 Years in relevant position|
|Job Category||:||Logistics / Supply Chain / Procurement|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-03-25 - 28 Days Left|
- Maintaining optimal stock levels to ensure timely availability of products.
- Plan, organize, direct, manage and evaluate the inventory management activities and budget of an organization
- Develop and communicate inventory management policies and procedures
- Checking of all received parts/lubes
- Timely data entry after physically parts received
- Get the pricing of new parts received through Account Dept
- Checking of any variation on price of Parts received.
- Collect Invoice, Custom Documents & Make Copies as required
- Prepare Goods Receiving Note & Submit Complete set to Account Dept.
- Keep the parts on correct location in time after received
- Maintain and report all the parts purchase.
- Timely reporting of Parts Damage & Shortage.
- Get Certified conformation and raise Debit Note
- Maintain Stock Issue Record
- Fulfill the shortage parts
- Location & Godown Management
- Methodical approach to figures and reporting.
- A solid understanding of inventory related best practice.
- Coordinating inventory related projects.
- Knowledge of demand and supply planning.
- Excellent numerical and logical analytics skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks through effective prioritisation.
- Understanding and following work rules and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge MS Office.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.