- Coordinating / managing the environmental and social related activities of the Projects.
- Carry out the IEE study, EIA study, Social Impact Assessment (SIA), Environmental & Social Impact Assessment (ESIA)
- Prepare Resettlement and Indigenous People’s Plan, Resettlement Action Plan, Indigenous People’s Plan, Land Acquisition & Compensation Plan, Stakeholder Engagement Plan, etc.
- Conduct public consultations, Focused Group Discussions, Public hearings and other site activities in regards to the environmental and social related studies.
- Carry out the environmental and social safeguard related activities of the projects.
- Prepare/review environmental and social safeguard monitoring reports (monthly, quarterly, and Semi-annual).
- Assist Chief Executive Officer and Senior Manager in preparation of proposal and other business development related works.
- Perform the activities and prepare the documents as required by Senior Manager.
- Prepare and submit other reports as required by Company Management.
- Maintain the confidentiality of the technical and commercial know-how of the Company.
- Assist the Chief Executive Officer and Senior Manager for developing and preparing various project activities for promoting the Company’s objectives.
- Follow general rules and guidelines of the Company for its best interest while discharging the duties and responsibilities that are consistent with the Company’s protocols and guidelines.
- Any other official work as advised by Company Management.
- Analytical skills.
- Data analysis in their research
- Critical-thinking skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Speaking skills
- Writing skills
Interested candidate can send their cv at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning their expected salary.
Jade Consult is committed to provide excellent consultancy services for hydropower, transmission line, road and civil structure projects in national as well as international market.
Energy / Utility
Active Jobs By Jade Consult Pvt Ltd